Spread The Word!
The Walking With Giants Foundation relies on the work of incredible volunteers, families and the general public to help raise our profile and reduce the stigma surrounding Microcephalic Primordial Dwarfism conditions, their related life limiting and threatening medical issues; and Dwarfism as a whole .
There are several ways in which you could help raise awareness for us. Here are just a few ideas:
- You can connect and engage with us on Social Media and share our posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- If you a a family affected by MPD, you could contact your local newspaper, a national paper or magazine and ask them would they consider writing an article about your child’s condition and or the work of the Walking With GIants Foundation.
- You can make a donation for a WWGF t-shirt from us to wear whilst handing out leaflets or doing a talk about MPD and the Walking With Giants Foundation in your school, company, club or local area.
- Write a case study for our website.
- You can take part in a fundraising event and raise awareness at the same time. Please visit our fundraising page for more information!
If you would like to help us distribute leaflets and posters in your local community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your postal address and we can look to send some resources out to you!
10 Ways You Can Help!
Below are 10 vital ways to help us. Each and everyone one of them provides a vital financial and awareness lifeline which allows us to carry one with the work we do! Just click on the number and it will take you to the desired page of your choice!
We Need Your Support!
We do not receive any statutory funding, so we totally rely voluntary donations from the general public, grant making trusts and foundations, businesses (small and large), schools, clubs, societies, rotaries, and lodges.
With your help, we can provide direct support, research, vital information, advice and services to help individuals and families reach their full potential in life in a world that is not made for them!
Frequently Asked Questions:
I think our child has Microcephalic Primordial Dwarfism. Can you help us?
Yes we can! All you need to do is send an email to Sue Connerty at email@example.com and she will get back to you via email asking some information about your child. On receipt of your reply, she will the assess the information and consult with doctors on our Medical Advisory Board. If all information corresponds with the criteria needed for the WWGF to your child and your family, The WWGF will then send you some information how to regisiter for support and unite with other families affected by Microcephalic Primordial Dwarifism.
How can I help the Walking With Giants Foundation?
How do I make a donation?
There are several ways that you can make a donation, please visit our 'Making A Donation' page.
If you would like your donation to be recognised please let us know by:
Calling us 0151 526 0134 (from within the UK),
Calling us +44 151 526 0134 (from outside of the UK),
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by writing to us at, Walking With Giants Foundation, PO Box 85, Maghull, Liverpool, L31 6WW.