Let’s Become Partners
As a corporate partner, you can help the WWGF support a rare group of individuals and their families living with a ultra rare condition, complex life threatening and life limiting medical to become empowered to lead more independent and connected lives.
The WWGF team will work closely with you to create an inspiring and fulfilling partnership that will deliver a meaningful and rewarding experience for your company.
There are lots of ways to get involved.
Choose Us As Your Charity Of The Year
As your charity of the year, we’ll develop a relationship that enables you to fulfil your company’s objectives, while supporting the WWGF through a tailored programme we’ll help you deliver.
As part of the partnership, your staff will be offered rewarding volunteering and fundraising opportunities, and you’ll receive regular updates on how your company is improving and empowering the lives of children and families living with Microcephalic Primordial Dwarfism.
Why not have a change in the workplace and turn an ordinary work day into an event to remember, while raising vital funds to help individuals need support.
By fundraising for the WWGF, you can:
- Boost morale and motivate your employees.
- Reinforce a company’s reputation as a caring employer and a great place to work.
- Increase awareness of your company’s Social Responsibility.
- Improve team building and communication throughout your organisation – in HQ and regional offices, stores and departments.
- Increase fun and enjoyment levels in your workplace.
- Develop your employees’ skills and responsibilities.
- Help to retain current employees and attract new ones
Our secrets of success for your fundraising activities:
- Make it simple!
- Dedicate a day for your fundraising activity – WWGF Day 15 January
- Make sure even your busiest colleagues can join in (for example with dress-down days or after-work events)
- Be creative and make it FUN!
- Celebrate your fundraising achievement – shout about what you did and how much you raised for our work through social media and by contacting your local papers and radio stations
- Remember to take loads of photos and share them widely, especailly with us!
- We’ll help you create an exciting fundraising calendar of ideas that will motivate and inspire your employees.
Want to find out more? We’d love to talk to you!
There are plenty of rewarding volunteering opportunities with the Walking With Giants Foundation for your employees and colleagues.
Here some areas that staff could volunteer their time and skills You can help out:
- Does any member of staff speak another language staff? They could help out during our Annual Retreat.
- Does any member of staff read and write in another language? They could help translate letters, documents, even this website!
- Does any member of staff have skills that could help us develop as and organisation?
Corporate Donations and Gifts In Kind
If your company has limited time, a great alternative to a partnership is giving a donation or gifts in kind. This could be a one-off donation to a specific project, fundraising prizes, office equipment.
Donations are carefully allocated where they’re most needed, and you can contact us to discuss how and where your donations might be used.
Payroll and Match Giving
You can sponsor any of our events during the Walking With Giants Annual Retreat.
One easy way for your employees to support the WWWGF is through payroll giving. Payroll giving is an easy and efficient way for your staff to donate to us directly from their salary.
Matching your employees’ contribution is another great way your company can give to us. If your company practices match giving,
If your company would like to support the WWGF in any of the above ways, please contact Sue Connerty our Charity Manager by telephone on 0151 526 0134 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
10 Ways You Can Help!
Below are 10 vital ways to help us. Each and everyone one of them provides a vital financial and awareness lifeline which allows us to carry one with the work we do! Just click on the number and it will take you to the desired page of your choice!
We Need Your Support!
We do not receive any statutory funding, so we totally rely voluntary donations from the general public, grant making trusts and foundations, businesses (small and large), schools, clubs, societies, rotaries, and lodges.
With your help, we can provide direct support, research, vital information, advice and services to help individuals and families reach their full potential in life in a world that is not made for them!
Frequently Asked Questions:
I think our child has Microcephalic Primordial Dwarfism. Can you help us?
Yes we can! All you need to do is send an email to Sue Connerty at email@example.com and she will get back to you via email asking some information about your child. On receipt of your reply, she will the assess the information and consult with doctors on our Medical Advisory Board. If all information corresponds with the criteria needed for the WWGF to your child and your family, The WWGF will then send you some information how to regisiter for support and unite with other families affected by Microcephalic Primordial Dwarifism.
How can I help the Walking With Giants Foundation?
How do I make a donation?
There are several ways that you can make a donation, please visit our 'Making A Donation' page.
If you would like your donation to be recognised please let us know by:
Calling us 0151 526 0134 (from within the UK),
Calling us +44 151 526 0134 (from outside of the UK),
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by writing to us at, Walking With Giants Foundation, PO Box 85, Maghull, Liverpool, L31 6WW.