Money raised for the Foundation is used in many ways.
Some of the areas where funds will and are used for (but not limited to):
- Facilitate Research (Internally and when the need arises externally in way of medical provisions)
- Professional Services (independent medical, legal and finanical)
- Assist with medical costs
- Adaptive equipment
- When necessary, send families to America to meet experts for assessments
- Send families to America to meet other families and individuals affected by Primordial Dwarfism as part of an educational awareness program
- Produce education, awareness and fundraising literature
- Family support meetings
- Short Breaks
- Allow us to hold a yearly Convention and allow families to attend
- Day trips (theatre, specialised play centres, zoo, during Annual Convention)
- Fund specialist equipment and toys
- Custom made clothes, play costumes and furniture
- Provide necessary provisions to help parents cope with the day-to-day issues they face (for example, driving lessons, training, counselling
The following link in this section shows how the WWGF has been able to help some of the individuals and families within our network.
Without support from the general public and companies, the WWGF could not do what it does. These pages show some of the ways your money has been spent.
We would like to thank all our donors and supporters for allowing us to bring some happiness and support to these families lives.
Click here to read feedback from some of the families and individuals we have been able to help through support and donations we receive from the general public and organisations.